Hi,

I'm using Apache 2 & Tomcat 5.0 . Below is relevant info from the config files:

Tomcat server.xml
-----------------
<Connector port="8080"
               debug="0" connectionTimeout="20000"
               disableUploadTimeout="true"
                proxyName="http://www.publicwebserver.com/tomcat/";
                proxyPort="80" />

Apache httpd.conf
-----------------
#Simple proxy for tomcat
ProxyRequests on
ProxyVia On

<Proxy *>
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
</Proxy>

ProxyPass         /tomcat  http://localhost:8080
ProxyPassReverse  /tomcat  http://localhost:8080

I've got a few problems with this setup:
-I can only get to the tomcat root, not to any webapp beyond the root
-Tomcat seems to ignore the proxyName and use http://www.publicwebserver.com ,
because of this the images on the tomcat root page fail to load.

Can any one see what I'm doing wrong? Or should I rather ask this question on
the Apache list?

Kind Regards,

Wannes Sels