before you can answer that question, you need to know what the average
and peak concurrent requests is. without that 300-400 concurrent users
doesn't mean much.

If those 400 users hit the site once per minute average over 30
minutes, it would mean 12,000 requests in 30 minutes.  Even if the
user hits the site once every 30 seconds, that would only be double
24,000 requests in 30 minutes.  if I naively divide that to get
requests/second, I get roughly 14 concurrent requests per second.  Put
it another way, that is basically 4% of the users sending a request at
the same time.

I would suggest stress testing your application. It's probably a good
idea to look at your production access logs and run some stats. that
way you're using real data as the basis of your test.

peter