On Apr 7, 2005 11:11 AM, Jiang, Peiyun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I escaped them. It's working if tomcat started from a script. The servlet
> cannot see the directory as a java File.
> Testing for file.exist() returns false.

So your path within your servlet looks like:

\\\\computer\\dir\\mydir

(Note the four back slashes at the beginning)?

And this is while the service is running under the user account? IS
the User Account a domain account?

Again posting details will help a lot, posting a snippet of code isn't
that hard.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge