De : Raghupathy,Gurumoorthy
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : vendredi 8 avril 2005 14:09
À : 'Tomcat Users List'
Objet : RE: installation two TOMCAT versions on our server

Yes you can ...
Things you need to remember

        1. don't install as service
        2. use the batch file to start and stop
        3. install both version in different directories which does NOT have
space "program files"
        4. Edit the server.xml file in one of them and change the port
nubers ( may be add 1 in front of them )
        5. Let the other server.xml remain the same
        6. Start 1st and check it this runs fine and then stop
        7. Start 2st and check it this runs fine and then stop
        8. Start both and check ( with correct port numbers )

Regards
Guru