Thanks very much.

--Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Funk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 9:42 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Null printed in jsp getProperty fields

IIRC - it was doing it correct in 4.0.4 - then in 4.1 - it was changed
and but too many release cycles went by before discover and it was
decided to keep the bug since a minor upgrade would cause major bugs for
many deployments.

Since 5.X is a major upgrade - it was an easy decision to revert back to
the correct behavior.

-Tim