On 4/12/05, Lorenzo Jiménez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to make my webapp to only be available thru port 443 in Tomcat 5.
>
> Can I do it in context.xml or need a further config on server.xml or web.xml?

Well you can either disable the non HTTPS connector in your server.xml
all together or add transport-guarantee's to your web-xml and then set
a redirectPort on your non HTTPS connector so it redirects to the
HTTPS port.

I'd give you an example but I'm at home and don't have easy access to
the servers at work, a quick google should turn up the syntax though.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://kde.org - [EMAIL PROTECTED]