On 4/13/05, Andrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> GET / HTTP/1.1
> Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
> application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel,
> application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*
> 1.1.4322)
> Host: 62.86.16.101
> Connection: Keep-Alive
>
> HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
> Location: https://62.86.16.101/index.jsp
> Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:38:50 GMT
> Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1

Well so far that is normal, what isn't normal is that the browser
isn't sending another GET request for https://62.86.16.101/index.jsp
what happens if you request that URL directly?

Hang on you know what is happening? I bet HTTP/1.1 isn't enabled in
the browser, I had the exact same problem the other day...

Tools / Internet Options, Advanced, HTTP/1.1 Settings: enable both of
those for some reason the Proxy one still seems to effect things even
when you tell IE to not use the proxy for the site you are accessing.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://kde.org - [EMAIL PROTECTED]