Hi,

This is a weird one that we can only reproduce in IE.
Netscape works fine. I'm using Tomcat 3.2.1 with
Apache via mod_jk.

I have a "Main Menu" servlet that forwards the user
through a series of JSP/servlet sequences based on a
parameter that identifies which "item" was selected in
the Main Menu.

The problem is that when the user finishes one path,
and is sent back into the Main Menu servlet with
another parameter (i.e., option 2 after completing
option 1), it looks like the Main Menu servlet has
been cached! I have guardian log messages set at the
beginning of the doPost and doGet methods but they
don't get called. Instead, the user simply re-enters
the path they have just completed.

Even if I remove all attributes and invalidate the
session before going back to the Main Menu servlet, it
still continues down the already-travelled path.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before? Sessions seem
to hang around regardless of whether it's been
invalidated or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,