Hi,

are you debugging Tomcat when this happens? Then this is maybe related to class "hotswapping"

Christoph

Kent Tong wrote:

Hi,

I notice that in Tomcat 5.5 changes to my Java class take
effects without reloading the app. The content is not marked
as reloadable. There is no message in the console saying
the app is reloaded. It is like the classloader is loading
the new java class automatically. At the same time I can't find any doc describing this behavior. Any idea?

Thanks!