Hello all,

I read the digester documentation and I well understand how to create a
digester to read an XML file. It not seems to be very difficult. But I have
2 questions without answers:

1 - Where I indicate the XML file that my digester needs to read?
2 - Once it's done, how can I retrieve the needed value from my XML file
into my code???

Hope someone can help me

Regards,

Manuel