From: Raghupathy,Gurumoorthy
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 2:12 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Multiple services in single Tomcat instance

Try this

<Service name="RequestsFromPort6000">
      <Connector protocol="HTTP/1.1" port="6000"/>
      <Engine debug="0" defaultHost="localhost" name="Standalone">
        <Host appBase="c:\projects" name="localhost" unpackWARs="false"
autoDeploy="false" deployOnStartup="false">
          <Context docBase="app6000" path="/app6000"
reloadable="false"/>
        </Host>
      </Engine>
    </Service>

    <Service name="RequestsFromPort7000">
      <Connector protocol="HTTP/1.1" port="7000"/>
      <Engine debug="0" defaultHost="localhost" name="Standalone">
        <Host appBase="c:\projects" name="localhost" unpackWARs="false"
autoDeploy="false" deployOnStartup="false">
          <Context docBase="app7000" path="/app7000"
reloadable="false"/>
        </Host>
      </Engine>
    </Service>