You will need to SSL connectors, once for each host.

Mark

Fritz Schneider wrote:
I am running TC 5.5.8 standalone under Windows XP Pro. I have two domains
coming in to the same IP address, one for production and one for testing.
There are two <host> elements in my <engine>. I have a CA created SSL
certificate for the production domain, but I want to add a self-signed
certificate for the test domain.

My question is: if I import my test certificate with alias tomcat, will that
overwrite my production certificate? Can I import it with a different alias?
If so, how does the SSL Connector find it?

Thanks,
Fritz