Hi,

Yes, I was able to figure that out. But, it the following which
puzzles me. I'd already pasted this in my initial mail, but here it is
again:
> > But the tomcat documentation available at:
> >      < http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/setup.html >
> > states this: "Java location: The installer will use the registry or
> > the JAVA_HOME environment variable to determine the base path of the
> > JDK or a JRE. If only a JRE (or an incorrect path) is specified,
> > Tomcat will run but will be unable to compile JSP pages at runtime.
> > Either all webapps will need to be precompiled (this can be easily
> > done using the Tomcat deployer), or the lib\tools.jar file from a JDK
> > installation must be copied to the common\lib path of the Tomcat
> > installation."

In light of this, how do I just tell tomcat that it isn't needed to do
ANY JSP processing, just serve my servlets.

Once again, eagerly awaiting your reply,

Regards,

- Lakshmi Narayanan K.