Robert Harrison wrote:
I don't think you can see the external address if you browse from the
same machine the site is hosted on.

1) uh, why the hey not? Name resolution is name resolution; where you're browsing from shouldn't matter (unless your primary DNS is local and delivering non-routable addresses or something).

2) the point is, neither you nor I can connect to port 80 of the IP
   address for www.anishanumandla.com -- so it's broken. And not a
   Tomcat problem.

3) why are the other three people who responded to this post *all*
   named Robert? OK, you don't have to answer that. :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                          dream.  code.