> From: anshul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I think/read, Apache is better than Tomcat for HTML Web pages.

That is your decision, but...

> I asked, to run .jsp from ~/wwwroot

... you won't easily be able to mix, in the same directory, Apache
serving the HTML files and Tomcat serving the JSPs.  This appears to be
what you want to do.  *At the very least*, they will have to appear on
your Web site in different directories, even if they are served from the
same directory.

If you're comfortable with that, start at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/index.html to see how to
configure JK between Apache and Tomcat.

                - Peter