Hello,

I am writing an application which needs to load font files.  The font
files are deployed with other classes on the server (i.e. under the
WEB-INF/classes directory).   Currently I have the reference built in
like this

    //private static final String pathToWebapp =
"/var/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25/webapps/words2walls";
    private static final String pathToWebapp = "C:\\Program
Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\Tomcat 5.0\\webapps\\words2walls";
    //private static final String pathToPackage =
"/WEB-INF/classes/com/words2walls/fonts/";
    private static final String pathToPackage =
"\\WEB-INF\\classes\\com\\words2walls\\fonts\\";

and I use the above variables as follows:

            File fontFile = new File (pathToWebapp+pathToPackage+filename);
            FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(fontFile);
            font = Font.createFont(Font.TRUETYPE_FONT, fis);

I tried unsuccessfully to use the class loader, but this might just be
my ineptitude.  Can someone suggest a way for me to reference these
font files dynamically so that I can more easily deploy it in
different locations?  Thanks!

Daniel