I'm developing a web application using apache+tomcat
on windows 2000 machine. I'm using Ms Access 2003 as
the backend. I'm using JSP for developing web
application. I'm developing some web based reports in
HTML. But when i export them to Excel, it doesn't look
exactly same as that of HTML report. Moreover i need
some header and footer information appear in the
report. That i'm unable to achieve using JSP and HTML.

So, i'm looking for a free reporting software that can
meet above functionality and can work with
apache+tomcat. If anyone know any work worunds for my
problem, pls inform me. It will be a great help to me.

Thank you.