Hi All

Nothing seems to work out for me whith client auth. Here is what 've done

CA and Certificates
1) perl CA.pl -newca
2) perl CA.pl -newreq
3) perl CA.pl -sign
4) openssl rsa < newreq.pem > server_key.pem
5) mv newcert.pem server_cert.pem
6) mv newreq.pem server_req.pem
7) perl CA.pl -newreq
8) perl CA.pl -sign
9) mv newreq.pem client_req.pem
10) mv newcert.pem client_cert.pem
11) openssl rsa < client_req.pem > client_key.pem
12) openssl pkcs12 -export -in client_cert.pem -inkey client_key.pem -out
    client.p12
13) openssl x509 -in server_cert.pem -out server.x509
14) openssl pkcs12 -export -in server_cert.pem -inkey server_key.pem
               -out server.p12
15) keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -storepass changeit
16) keytool -import -alias TomcatCA -file demoCA/cacert.pem

I then import the CA's self signed certificate to the clients machine
along with the p12 certficicate

My Tomcat-users.xml file

<tomcat-users>
  <role rolename="tomcat"/>
  <role rolename="role1"/>
  <role rolename="manager"/>
  <role rolename="certs"/>
  <role rolename="admin"/>
  <user username="mahesh" password="mahesh" roles="admin,manager"/>
  <user username="CN=Mahesh, OU=SAD, O=Robosoft, L=UDP, ST=Kar, C=IN"
password=""
roles="tomcat,certs"/>
  <user username="tomcat" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat"/>
  <user username="role1" password="tomcat" roles="role1"/>
  <user username="both" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat,role1"/>
</tomcat-users>

Where am i going wrong? Even if the certificates are in the client's
mcahine the certificates identity windows alowys pop's up

Regards & Thanks
Mahesh S Kudva