Hi All,

I've implemented a custom realm and a custom servlet filter for my webapp. The idea
is, I want the filter to handle incoming requests for ALL resources within
the webapp while the realm is only going to handle several resources within
the webapp.

The problem is, I need the filter to be called before the realm, but this
doesn't seem to be happening.  Is there anyway to specify whether the realm
or the filter gets hit first?

For instance, right now, my request is following this order:

Realm -> Filter

But I want it to follow this order:

Filter -> Realm

I appreciate any help you can provide !!!

Thanks,

Brett P