Wow, great.

That worked like a charm. After following your simple instructions, your
script listed my database tables. Amazing!

I don't quite get the JSTL stuff tho... Your script says:

> <%--
> The taglib directive below imports the JSTL library. If you uncomment it,
> you must also add the JSTL library to the project. The Add Library...
action
> on Libraries node in Projects view can be used to add the JSTL 1.1
library.
> --%>
> <%--
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"; prefix="c"%>
> --%>

So where are the "Projects View", "Libraries Node", "Add Library action",
etc. I was thinking maybe in the tomcat admin or manager web interfaces, but
couldn't find it.

Thanks,

b.