De: Rui Monteiro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: lunes 16 de mayo de 2005 11:02
Para: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: Define allow IP range for one port on Tomcat

Is it possible (and if it's, how can one do it) to configure on Tomcat
an IP range allowed to access on one port?
I have two ports (one Connector SSL and another one plain) and I want to
limit the acces to one of the ports (the plain one) to the intranet, and
the other one free from all IP limitation.
By what I saw it seems that the definition of allowed ports must be
common to all ports where a wep application is listening.... is it sadly
true?

Thank you,
RF