Hi,

I am using Apache 1.3.12 with mod_jserv module (build into apache) talking
to tomcat 3.2.1.
I am trying to load balance between 2 servers and my configuration is like
this:

ApJServBalance loadbalancer ins1
ApJServBalance loadbalancer ins2

ApJServHost ins1 ajpv12://server1:9100
ApJServHost ins2 ajpv12://server2:9100

ApJServRoute ins1 ins1
ApJServRoute ins2 ins2

ApJServMount /app/servlet balance://loadbalancer/app

Doesn't work. As long as the ins1 is up the request goes to ins1. But when
I shutdown app on ins1
it doesn't go to ins2 it gives me the Internal Server error.

I have installed Apache 1.3.14 (with DSO support) with mod_jserv.so on my
workstation and I am able
to load balance between ins1 and ins2 having the same lines in my httpd.conf.
Is it the Apache problem/mod_jserv problem or tomcat problem. Did anyone
succeed with a similar configuration

Any help is greatly aprreciated

Thanks..Shanti