Hello Anthony,

A> Web browsers are not required to return the form values in the order they
A> are in in the form.
A> You should therefore not expect the results to be returned in any
A> particular order.
A> Bap.

I have read on the W3.org page
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.13.4 that

   The control names/values are listed in the order they appear in the
   document. The name is separated from the value by `=' and name/value
   pairs are separated from each other by `&'.
   A "multipart/form-data" message contains a series of parts, each
   representing a successful control. The parts are sent to the
   processing agent in the same order the corresponding controls
   appear in the document stream

Is it true or false for Web browsers?

I need a request parameters in right orger because I'm trying to
create a Java class similar to perl XMLForm module. It creates XML
from request.

--
Best regards,
 Krzysztof                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]