You can set up your email client to filter them out based on their subjects
(which seems pretty static).

I simply sort by subject, select them en masse, and delete them my self,
then I resort by recieved date like normal.

I'm confident the Powers That Be are working diligently to fix the problem,
whatever the problem may be, so I'm not taking any dramatic measures.

Regards,

Will Hartung
([EMAIL PROTECTED])