To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 4:55 PM
Subject: Can mulitple domains share one web app?

Hello,

I will try to ask this question so it makes sense.

I have a webapp.

Currently I have 2000 people that share the same web app

For example

www.mydomain.com/sue
www.mydomain.com/fred

Etc....  All these guys have their own directories, but they are a single
web app.

Now I have many (100s ) that want their own domains. I do not want to create
100 webapps

Currently have a work around where
www.sue.com gets redirected via apache to www.mydomain.com/sue
So this way they start at their domain, but the immediately they see the
www.mydomain.com/sue

So is there a way to have one webapp share multiple domains?

Thanks
Randy