Richard,
  I know that there's the traffic itself. What I would like to have is
a tool that take a trace of it running on Tomcat. I need anything that
I can use without have to compile or configure, anything ready to
run... plug'n'play maybe.
This is because if I have not a server but I'm on an hosting provider
I can't perform those operations, so I just need anything that
deployed will work.

I hope to be more clear then before
(I know, my English isn't the better you never red)

--
Dr. Omar Adobati
[EMAIL PROTECTED]