Thanks for the assistance.

I finally figured this out, for future people trying to find the same
answer.  The environmental variables at the top of catalina.bat can be
set there.  So, I added:

SET CATALINA_OPTS=-Xms512m -Xmx512m -Xrs

after

rem
rem   CATALINA_OPTS   (Optional) Java runtime options used when the "start",
rem                   "stop", or "run" command is executed.
rem

in catalina.bat.

~Dakota Jack~