Hello All..

Though i'm working on servlets from couple of months
i'm getting confused between doGet and doPost whenever i'm trying to do Applet-Servlet
Communication.

My Problem is :

On particular event my Applet is sending one string to Servlet and inresponse servlet
is sending one Vector to applet.
If i will keep on performing Applet - Servlet communication,hardly i can perform 2-3
transactions.
On 4th request from applet to servlet .. my browser gets hung.
I have written entire code in doPost of servlet.

I am very much confused where shall i write the code on servlet side in doGet or in
doPost.. and one more thing.. i have tried by writing code into doGet also.

I have already visited lots of sites from where i could get this solution.. and
according to their samples. i did everything. but still problem is there only.

If anybody is having perfect solution on this Applet-Servlet communication please let
me know...

Regards
Sunil

Get LifeTime Free email Visit  ---> http://www.nagpurcity.net