From: Raverkar, Sachin (Sachin) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday 26 May 2005 08:58
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Are we required to move to Tomcat 5.5 in order to move to JDK 1.5

Hi all,
We are currently using Tomcat-5.0.28 and JDK 1.4.2_03.
We need to move onto JDK 1.5. We would build our war file using JDK 1.5. Can we continue to use Tomcat-5.0.28 with JDK 1.5? Do you see any problem? Are there any known issues?
Since Tomcat 5.5 is designed to run on J2SE 5.0 [JDK 1.5] and later,
are we required to move to Tomcat 5.5 in order to move to JDK 1.5?

- Sachin