De : edward see [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : vendredi 27 mai 2005 11:32
À : tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : Reloadable Hangs

Dear all,

I have installed  Java is 1.4.1 & Tomcat 5.0.28 in Windows 2000 sp1 with
1GB Ram

Tomcat is running as a service.

Context Reloadable == true

When we compile  .java into .class, Tomcat will not serve page anymore.
We have to restart Tomcat inside Services or from the Monitor Tomcat menu.

We have no problen with lower versions of Tomcat.
What do i need to reconfigure?

Edward