Hi,

IMHO the best solution is to run tcpdump (or ethereel) on the server, and log the IE users traffic (and try to limit it to only 1 user as you seem to indicate that you can easily reproduce the problem). That will show you exactly what is going on. Anything else is just speculation.

Regards

Andrew

sudip shrestha wrote:

I have no idea why you are continuing on this path....But all I am
looking for is suggestions on how to debug this problem with IE, if
there is any.  I am not offerring any excuse!!  It's my work related
work.  I have had few issues with IE in the past such as url
redirection problem but I have managed to find the fix for those.  So,
I was thinking maybe somebody in the users list have had some kind of
positive experience with this in the past.  Frank's suggestion on this
regard was constructive.  I work in a huge company...suddenly asking
users to change the browser is not exactly the pratical solution
either.