Supposing your class looks like the following:

package com.mycompany.mywebapp
public class MyClass {
}

then you need the following import directive
<%@ page import="com.mycompany.mywebapp.MyClass"%>
or
<%@ page import="com.mycompany.mywebapp.*"%>

Please note, i see you have your error at line 85, don't forget your <%@ page
import="..." %> directives must be at the top of the jps, not in the code

Also, compiled class must be either in
WEB-INF/classes/com/mycompany/mywebapp/MyClass.class
or in a .jar file located in WEB-IF/lib/*.jar

--
David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium

-
Is there life after /sbin/halt -p?