Hi there!

I think you can just take the "<Connector port=8080 .." off from <Tomcat directory>/conf/server.xml. I tried here (Tomcat 5.x) and it works!

Good Luck!

Robson Franca

Scott Heitkamp wrote:

I need to turn off port 8080, so that you can only access Tomcat by going
through port 8009 using Apache.  Once I turn off port 8080, I no longer have a
way of getting to the admin pages for Tomcat.  Is there a way around this?