Hi there!

Please check: Tomcat version, JSDK (or JRE) version, JDBC Drivers. Probably one of these (maybe all of them) has a bug. It sounds like Memory Leaking. Last time I had this problem I updated JDBC Drivers and it worked.

Good luck!
Robson Franca

Ed Hamilton wrote:

Is anybody who is running Tomcat on a Win32 installation seeing a slow
growth in memory usage by Tomcat?  My system increases threefold over a
period of 2 to 3.  Even with all my websites shutdown and no user activity
at all, Tomcat keeps growing in size, until I have to reboot to recover the
lost system memory.

Regards,
Ed Hamilton