Am Montag, 13. Juni 2005 16:24 schrieb Markus Schönhaber:
> Am Montag, 13. Juni 2005 16:01 schrieb Christian Stalp:
> > But at the Moment I get an error that this is not allowed for a Servlet
> > which seems logical to me. So I have to change the catalina.policy.
> >
> > The question is now: how?
> > What I have to do, to enable my servlet to start binarys on my host?
>
> Have you even tried to use the policy-entries I posted as an answer to the
> very same question you asked on pug-talk? If so, what went wrong?

Hey Markus,
nice to meet you here at the tomcat-mailing list.
I really didn't read your answer. My Problem is, Im a student and a programer
50/50 and work for 4 projects in our institute. So sometimes you loose the
overview :-\

> ---snip---
>
> Ein grant-Eintrag im Policy-File könnte dann so aussehen:
>
> grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/my_exec/-" {
>     permission java.io.FilePermission "<Pfad zum aszuführenden Programm>",
> "execute";
> };
>
> Oder wenn Du Deiner WebApp vertraust:
>
> grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/my_exec/-" {
>         permission java.security.AllPermission;
> };
>
> ---snap---
>
> Regards
>   mks

I'll check this in the afternoon. ;-)

Gruss Christian

--
Christian Stalp
Institut für Medizinische Biometrie, Epidemiologie und Informatik