hihi Ed,

i have windows 2003 server, IIS 6.0, Tomcat 5.5.9 and i have
redirection working fine.  i used to have windows 2000, IIS 5.0, Tomcat
4.1 and i also had redirection working fine in that setup as well.

my question to you is, how are you setting up the JK connector?  are
you doing it manually?  or are you using the setupJK204.exe program?

i ran into problems setting up the JK connector manually, even though i
thought i covered everything (including registry).  but i found using
the setup program to be flawless as long as you always uninstall the
previous JK installation before installing the new one (ie. use
windows' add/remove programs to uninstall whenever you add a new Tomcat
webapp and need redirection for example).

to be absolutely safe, you *need* to reboot server after uninstalling
JK.  after rebooting then you can install JK again.  this is my process
and it has worked 100%.

the setup program can be found here:
http://www.shiftomat.com/opensource/

hth,