De : naidim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 16 juin 2005 11:08
À : tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : Can't find workers file

I'm running Apache 2.0.52 and Tomcat 5.5.9 on Fedora Core 3.  Both are
working properly.
I installed mod_jk, but when I edit httpd.conf to add JkWorkersFile I
get an error starting Apache: Can't find workers file.

I've checked the path, tried changing locations, nothing seems to
work.  Anyone seen this error before?

Thanks