To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 5:25 AM
Subject: RE: Re: configuration question : the number of connections could be supported by a connector in Tomcat 5.0

Bill:

Thanks for your answer. In my case, the client just directly talks to
Tomcat. So, the maxThread means maxConnections.

Is it possible for Tomcat ( any version which supports HTTP/1.1
pipelining)'s multiple threads to work on *A same*  connection at the
same time. I mean, due to pipelining,  there might be multiple HTTP
requests in this connection waiting for process , therefore, multiple
threads in Tomcat are working on processing those pipelined requests
simutaneously -- each thread handling a single different request.

-Feng