I was finally able to get this working.  I'm not sure if it's a bug, but when I
enter in the user
information on the Log On tab of the Tomcat service interface, it doesn't seem
to actually apply
the information to the Windows service.  I finally tried entering the same info
into the Windows
service interface and then it worked fine.

John