***************This is an auto generated mail, to aknowledge the receiept of
your mail***************

Hello tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org,

This refers to your mail with subject "ClientAbortException... Connection reset
after 496ko" receieved on Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:23:16 GMT from Luc Giavelli
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to our email id - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for applying for the advertised position with one of our leading
clients.

We will contact you by phone/email, if we find your profile meeting the
client's requirement.

In case you require any further information please do contact us.
with warm regards,

Team @ A. S. Consultancy Services
#1205, 2nd Main, 2nd Cross, Vijayanagar, Bangalore - 560040, India
Tele - 91 80 2310 9012, Telefax - 91 80 2330 5364, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please Note
1. This email id (tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org) is meant for receiving job
application mails only. For other informartion, please contact us at the above
mentioned contact details.

2. This message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential
information and are intended only for the individual named. If you are not the
named addressee you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail
by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

3. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be fully or partly secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender neither
accepts liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message
nor accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission.

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.