Hi,

This is really wierd - I can't post this msg to the list!  The Test went
through fine, but every time I try and post the msg below, it just
"disappears".

Anyone guess why?

Anyone know the answer?!!

cheers,

David

Subject: Get Tomcat's port in startup servlet

Body:
Hi,

I have a servlet which runs on startup.

Within it, I need to get the port number that tomcat is using.

Does anyone know the best way to do this?

cheers,

David

|         |           "David Hay"      |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           l.com>           |
|         |           06/24/2005 09:19 |
|         |           "Tomcat Users    |
|         |           List"            |

  |       To:       tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
                                  |
  |       cc:
                                  |
  |       Subject:  Test - please ignore!

testing