Hello,
its me again. I am trying to configure my tomcat to receive domain.de and map it to the correct context.
Apache-Configuration looks OK.

In my Localhost-Engine (is this ok? i guess so) i have a seconde host:

<Host   name="domain.de"
               appBase="/etc/tomcat4/webapps/domain_webapp"
autoDeploy="true"> <Alias>www.domain.de</Alias>
   <Context path="" docBase="/etc/tomcat4/webapps/domain_webapp.war" />
</Host>
.
Problem is, when i type domain.de in my browser, the standard root-app of tomcat
appears. It would be nice if you have any suggestions for me.
If have read these documents (thx to colby):
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/context.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/host.html

but it seems i haven't got the point yet.

Thanx in advance and have a good n8!
Chris