not possible, since those are binaries and prebuilt by
osx...

Werner

Mark Winslow wrote:
Rebuild the files as zip?

--- Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone know how to get around this bug, I have
the same problem, but I do not really want to remove the files in the extensions dir, too many files I use are affected from that one:

http://lists.apple.com/archives/Java-dev/2005/May/msg00760.html

Basically the bug is, that jasper assumes everything
in the OSX jdk extensions dir is a zip and thus starts to choke on
binaries.
Does anyone know the fix for this one.
I basically have the problem with the latest Tomcat
as well.

Werner

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: