Hi Jay,

Did you find the answer to your problem?

If not, I can help. (Basically, don't edit tomcat_users.xml in the NetBeans installation directory, but in the NetBeans user directory instead.)

-- Geertjan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

All -
I have installed netbeans and want to use/administer the embedded tomcat server.

Can't seem to get past the admin login screen. I have read the docs, edited the tomcat_users.xml file.

Any and all assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay Huffman
DST Systems, Inc
Special Products Group
(816) 435-4256   Desk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again in the same way, and expecting a different result" -
 Albert Einstein

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or
company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of
this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.