Hello all

I have a web application where I need to use in a second request the
HttpServletRequest object sent to the same servelet in the first
request.

Here is what my servlet looks like :

public void doGet( HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response )
{
    /*
    some code here detecting if this request
    is the first one. This code initializes
    isFirstRequest
    */

   if( isFirstRequest )
   {
        session.setAttribute( "FIRST_REQUEST_OBJECT", request );
        request.getRequestDispatcher("somepage.jsp").forward(request, response);
   }
   else
   {
        HttpServletRequest oreq =
(HttpServletRequest)session.getAttribute("FIRST_REQUEST_OBJECT");
        request.getRequestDispatcher("somepage.jsp").forward(oreq, response);
   }

}

It seems that it is not safe to do so. What can I do to handle this situation ?

Thx.
Cristi