Any static field storage in your bean object?

--David

Srinivas Gunturu wrote:

Hello All,

I have been fighting this session mix-up problem in our application which is
very easily reproducible.

Environment:
Tomcat 5.0.9
Struts 1.1

Upon user login, we create a user bean object and store on user session.  When
6 of us tried to login separately using our own logins, we could see our
sessions get mixed up and also seeing other user's name in welcome greeting.

I have tried migrating to Tomcat 5.5, tried turning of Tomcat session
persistence, tried making user object serializable.

Still no luck.  Any idea?

TIA,

Srinivas