With follow = false or something cant remember the exact syntax

----Original Message Follows----
From: Tim Funk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: Re: robots.txt
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:14:32 -0400

Place a robots meta tag in the head tag of your html.

-Tim

Eric J. Pastoor wrote:
The msn bot has been hammering one of my webapps for about 2 weeks now. I have a calendar style transaction page that is not password protected. Essentially this calendar goes on forever. This means that the msn bot is basically going on forever. It is making my log files insanely large. Is there a way to create a robots.txt file for basically one servlet instead of everything?