Hope this helps

http://www.johnturner.com/howto/winxp-howto.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/confighowto.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:46 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: TC & Apache integration

> From: Paul Wallace [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: TC & Apache integration
>
> So, can someone point me towards Tomcat (5.5) and
> Apache integration documentation

If you go to the main 5.5 doc page
        http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/index.html
you'll see a link to JK 1.2 Documentation in the left column under
Reference.  You probably also want to look at Apache Tomcat
Configuration.  And, of course, Google and the archives for this mailing
list are your friends.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.