I second that book recommendation, I think every Java web developer should
have in on their desk.  At times it can be a little TOO light-hearted, but
it never fails to get the pertinent information across in a very
understandable way.  Probably shouldn't be the ONLY book on ones' desk,
but it is very good.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect