If he doesn't listen - just tell him he is a buffoon!

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 August 2005 16:54
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: R: JSTL Question

> From: Tom Spence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: R: JSTL Question
>
> I plan to use TOMCAT 5.5.9 for http server but my supervisor wants me
> to use HTTP Server.

(I assume you're referring to Apache httpd.)  Does he have a reason, or is
he just remembering the old days when Tomcat was not as efficient in serving
static pages?  You might want to show him Peter Lin's performance
measurements in an effort to keep your life simpler.

http://cvs.apache.org/~woolfel/benchmark_summary.doc
http://cvs.apache.org/~woolfel/benchmark_summary.sxw
http://cvs.apache.org/~woolfel/tc_results.html

 - Chuck